Sunday, January 25, 2009

Say what?!?

Greek Roll-ups with spinach, turkey, feta cheese, cream cheese and oregano



That is one of the many things that people say when I tell them that I do healthy cooking demos for Move it Lose it Charlestown at the Jay C store on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those of you who know me know that I have never learned to cook...I get it from my mother..she CAN cook, just doesn't like to.... i was the opposite! I could burn water! But, with the help of certified Chef Will and the MILIC campaign, I CAN, woo hoo! and I love it! check us out! We're there Tuesday & Thursday 5:30 till about 7. Every week we have 3 new recipes that are easy, delicious and you can buy everything at your local Jay C. Want more info: check out www.cityofcharlestown.com/moveitloseit.htm and click on chef will's recipes. He has a ton of awesome ones on there!! Sue, if you made any let me know what you think!

I was home alone yesterday and super bored after cleaning the house so I got online and looked up the Greek Roll up recipe. I went to Jay C and got all the stuff to make it and on the way home I was supposed to pick up Ashlyn at mamaw and papaw's and totally forgot her, how horrible am I??!! So I called and told mom and dad I made food and I would come get her. they are always up for my cooking now, espically after my first Thanksgiving dinner I made!!

Jak and I went over and stayed to play the wii, while mom dad and ashlyn ate dinner. After sis was done she stole the camera and went picture crazy....here are some of her "professional shots" and my greek roll ups, enjoy!







How may Kanes does it take to open a can of pre-cooked apples...MOM, you should be ashamed of yourself! just kidding
jak telling sissy he doesn't have time to take pictures hes playing a game of golf!
ashlyns pic of moms crock pot (sp?)
Her pic of her little light up yo yo thingy she won at family fun night at CAI

Her picture of a picture of Jak at moms

Yikes! her picture of me after cleaning alllllll day, ew!

Ashlyn and Preston who is now named Wilson, looooong story, his full name is actually Pete Odle preston Kane Wilson Denney.... don't ask lol

He even posed to so sis could take a pic of him!

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is fun, Jak was telling sissy how to do something I'm sure! She is still the bowling champ!

After Jonathan went to IHOP with some neighbors he joined us. Then, BJ brought over a girl that he is seeing...no actually believed that she was real so we all stuck around to meet "her" lol. Yep shes real alright! And SUPER tall! She is going to college somewhere and plays volleyball. very Sweet girl, and cute too! We will see....

Dad said if he wouldve know that every saturday night he was going to have a house full of family he would've never gotten a wii...I corrected him and told him he would have done it a lot sooner ;-)

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

Your Greek Roll-ups sound delish! I have been trying to cook healthier meals here lately. I just looked at some of the other recipes from your link and I can't wait to try them! Thanks for posting!