Sunday, January 25, 2009

Catch up in picture from forever ago... and some posts :-)






I am the worlds worst at uploading, sharing and even printing my pictures off my digital camera...you would think since I run a print shop I would have pics out the wazzoooo but NOPE! so, enjoy some pics from long ago .. FUNNY STORY!! Mom and I went to South Carolina on business and on the way home we stopped in Gatlinburg to do some shopping for christmas...yes that was how long ago it was. Well, we are savvy shoppers and said "lets go cheap on the hotel so that we can shop more"...hahaha...you get what you pay for, I should've know it was going to be bad when they give you an actual KEY instead of a card to swipe...then the elevator signs says something along the lines of in case of emergency call 0...after hours call 911..... The place looked like something in a scary movie! There was no heat either so mom and I slept fully clothed and took all the blankets from the other bed and put them on our bed thinking they would help...guess what, when you call the hotel office to tell them you have no heat...if it is after 10 pm...THEY ARE GONE!!! WHAT?! What hotel doesn't has staff 24/7?! Only one that mom would choose haha! So in the am we realize that we don't have a blow dryer...Our 5 star hotel in South Carolina provided one in the room so doesn't every hotel now adays? This one did supply 1 but the woman at the front desk couldn't remember who she gave it too... On the upside, my wonderful mother did go the exta mile and pay $10 to upgrade to this, and I quote, "River View" Who knew there was a river in Gatlinburg! Mom, you got jipped...next time, we pay for heat! It was an experience that we still laugh about and will treasure forever! only in the hills of tennessee is EVEREthing on sale....they must have sounded it out :-)
Jak and I were laying in my bed being bored and had fun times with my camera
Ashlyn Turned 6 and we had a fall festival party
I guess he couldn't handle all the kids :-)





Jak was the inn keeper in the school christmas program and Christian AcadamyMr. Micah Crouch was a little singing angel :-) he did sooo good!!







Ashlyn actually participated in her Christmas program this year by ringing bells and singing!! We were so proud!Ashlyn got rollerskates for Christmas and really did well her first time!!Jak taught his papaw how to break dance at a wedding reception for our cousin in Illinois

I Lost 8 lbs and did a photo shoot of myself in our messy kitchen lol


Ashlyn and Jak fell asleep before midnight on the new year, sweet kiddos!

I FINALLY got a purse dog!! A lil Yorkiee poo named Preston, he attended Harvard and wears argile sweaters lol...Then I had to give him away because he hated jonathan and always peed on him (I have to take a second to laugh that one off!!) Luckily, he isn't far from me...I gave him to the best home a dog could ever have and that is with my mom :-)

Well, that is it for funny pics in my camera!

No comments: