Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pooooor Jak

Jak has the worst luck when it comes to ear infections! They come and seems like they stay for a long time. One of the really bad parts is that his tube makes everything drain and it is super nasty....super nasty! then it gets all caked on his face and on the inside of his ear and hurts when you have to clean it. I have been giving him ear drops for the past 2 days so we will see how it goes.

Today was his first day at Junior Academy 4 at CAI and he woke up and started off the morning by being winey, I thought he was just tired. So I send him and Ashlyn off to school and told his teacher about the ear deal and to call me if he needs anything. SO...I picked him up from school and was in a major rush because I was supposed to be at the radio station to record a new spot and he kept saying that his tummy hurt because he was hungry. knowing Jonathan had only been off work for a few hours and needed some sleep we ran through burger king. He told me that he felt better since he ate as we were pullling in the driveway. We wallk inside and I am getting ready to walk out the door when he comes in and pukes.....AT MY FEET!!!! I scream and almost puke myself.....gross!

So we cleaned him up and get him all settled in watching tv and chillin with mommy as he says. He's been asking to go outside and play and help "Mr. Dale" fix our gutters outside and I keep telling him that he is too sick. He doesn't understand that you actually have to sit still lol!! I'm going to lead the kids in church tonight while Beth is at home ill so we will see how that goes....I hope they take it easy on me!!


Please pray for my lil man, he is so pitiful when hes sick and it breaks my heart!

No comments: